June 14, 2012

CAKE THIS WEEKEND




Hey everyone,

I'll be at the Chicago Alternative Comics Expo (CAKE) this weekend, June 15-17, along with a ton of other alt-comics creators and publishers.  Amazing guest list, cool panels, and you get to spend a couple days in the best city in the world.

I'll be sharing tablespace with Good Ol' Zak Sally, and I'll have on hand a wide variety of stuff from the Spit and a Half catalog -- NEW beautiful Finnish comics from Huuda Huuda (so new they're not even up on the site yet!) and other hard to find comics from Noah Van Sciver, Tim Lane, Jenny Zervakis, Mawil, Kelly Froh, and dozens more.  Plus of course my own comics and book collections, tee shirts, and gew gaws.

So come on down!

Poster by the inimitable Laura Park (www.singingbones.com)



2 comments:

  1. Is there a way to get a copy of this poster? I really dig it...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would try contacting either the CAKE organizers, or Laura Park, the artist:

      http://www.cakechicago.com/?page_id=15

      http://www.cakechicago.com/?page_id=634

      Delete